Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Amazing Cara Delevingne Stars Elle US September 2016 Issue

Cara-Delevingne-Elle-US-Terry-Tsiolis-01-620x771
Suicide Squad actress and supermodel Cara Delevingne is on the September 2016 cover story  Elle US issue. Super fun and fashionable pictures by Terry Tsiolis. Styled by the legend Samira Nasr. For the cover Cara wore a stunning look from Saint Laurent‘s collection and bracelet by Cartier.

“I don’t think I have ever, ever cried in front of more than one person ever, ever. Because I grew up in this very ‘Emotion is weak, head up, move on, onward and upward’ kind of way. Which is not healthy. Will Smith was telling me he brought up his kids to put their emotions first, and when I heard that, I was just like, ‘Oh my God, that sounds like a fairy tale. Because emotions should be put first. It’s the most important thing. No, I’m not going to start crying.” – Cara on showing emotions.
Cara-Delevingne-Elle-US-Terry-Tsiolis-02-620x752

Cara-Delevingne-Elle-US-Terry-Tsiolis-03-620x782

Cara-Delevingne-Elle-US-Terry-Tsiolis-04-620x725

No comments: