Sunday, August 7, 2016

Toni Garrn Models Pre Fall 2016 Office Looks for The Edit Magazine

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-01-620x791
Beautiful Toni Garrn is the cover of The Edit Magazine by David Bellemere. Styled by Tracy Taylor, Makeup by Mariel Barrera, hair by Brian Buenaventura.

“I had my first Victoria’s Secret show when I was 18 or 19. When it happened I was like, ‘Wow, this is great,’ but also I was excited because you need to look amazing to do it. I loved having a goal, because I wasn’t born with a six pack or a tight belly. I was never one of those little girls who looked like that naturally. I got my dad’s genes! So I had to really work hard before the shows, doing something every day. I’d do yoga, barre, run, play tennis, and have a trainer once a week. But the main thing for me before the shows was to stay in one place. It’s very hard to look amazing if you travel like I usually do, which is every two days. No matter how old you are, you just swell up and then you don’t feel good. So for me to have the best body, I need to be in one place for like a month, and have a routine. Otherwise I’m like, ‘I just traveled for three days straight. Where’s the mini bar?” – Toni on staying in shape.
Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-03-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-02-620x423

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-04-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-05-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-06-620x486

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-07-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-08-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-09-620x791

Toni-Garrn-Edit-Magazine-David-Bellemere-10-620x791

No comments: